Introduction :)



Hi my name is Alex Lungu and I am 17 years old.

I live in Dublin, Ireland and am currently attending TU Dublin Blanchardstown and I am studying Creative Digital Media.

My parents are originally are from Moldova and have been living here for over 17 years. I have one brother Maricel he is 15 years old and he is currently in 4th year.

I done my leaving cert last June and graduated from MaryField College in Marino. My favourite subject in school was History.

My favourite hobby is dancing, I have been dancing since I was like 6. My favourite style right now is hip-hop. I train and attend classes at Fly Dance Studio. I have a big passion for dancing for dancing and hope that in the future I can turn it into a career path.

My favourite colour is purple, my favourite holiday has been when I went to Italy with my family two years ago. I loved the cities I visited the beaches and the weather was great!

Thank you for reading my first blog post I hope I did not bore you and hopefully you read more of my posts :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission 2 Culture:Selfies

Mission 1 Creativity:Adaptations, Remixes and Mashups